Our Engineering Vacation Research Internship Program is designed to provide valuable research experience and is open to those students interested in pursuing a research career at a university or in industry.
The Summer Research Program will run for 8 weeks from 14 December 2020 until 19 February 2021 (excluding the University’s closedown period).
Below is a list of our mechatronic projects available –
- Space Robotics: In-orbit docking and servicing demonstrator
- Machine learning and virtual reality interface for 3D LiDAR Point clouds
- 3D Point Cloud Segmentation of Small Objects
- Vision-based Motion Detection Using Deep-Learning Techniques
- 3D Construction Using the UR5e Robotic Arm
- Underwater Localization Based on 4 GPS Buoys
- FPGA-Accelerated On-Camera 3D Vision
- Hyperspectral Sensing
- Machine Learning of Robot Control Systems
- Marine Robotics
If you are interested in any of these projects, apply now for the summer research program –https://www.sydney.edu.au/engineering/study/scholarships/engineering-vacation-research-internship-program.html